Good deal on Eotech

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleeperx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a follow up. My Eotech 512 came yesterday. Manufacter date is Oct. 2013. I wasn't sure about this place cause I haven't heard of them before. But they came through with great service. Can't wait to get it mounted and sighted in on the AR. This is a smoking's deal. They still show they have 65 in stock. Probably should get another one, but the misses might frown on that.

Hemi4me

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a heads up for those considering this. Mine was delivered today. First thing I noticed was an individuals name and address on the label instead of the company name.No big deal.Ticket has no company name or phone#. Opened it up and took it out of the box. The allen heads and straight slots show obvious use from mounting as did the bottom of the unit. Ok.....maybe a demo or return but I paid for new and want new. Called and asked for return auth. but the person that can do that is gone until Monday. They will "try" and get approval and call me back with an answer either way Tuesday. So.......in hindsight.....yeah I know.....checked the company out. F rating BBB. Not that I put alot of stock in the BBB but it raises a red flag. It may turn out ok .....we will see.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a heads up for those considering this. Mine was delivered today. First thing I noticed was an individuals name and address on the label instead of the company name.No big deal.Ticket has no company name or phone#. Opened it up and took it out of the box. The allen heads and straight slots show obvious use from mounting as did the bottom of the unit. Ok.....maybe a demo or return but I paid for new and want new. Called and asked for return auth. but the person that can do that is gone until Monday. They will "try" and get approval and call me back with an answer either way Tuesday. So.......in hindsight.....yeah I know.....checked the company out. F rating BBB. Not that I put alot of stock in the BBB but it raises a red flag. It may turn out ok .....we will see.

Thanks. Let us know how it turns out.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you gone through the check list to verify its not a clone? Eotech has had a lot of trouble with high end clones and provides a check list on their website.

^^^^ This.

Maybe these are police takeoffs or something. But I don't see how they could be eligible for any kind of rebate from the manu if they were either fakes or takeoffs.

Definite suspicousness going on here...

Latest posts

Top Bottom