Good idea to keep your beer cold this upcoming holiday weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you an OU fan? If you are, or even if not, but are interested in going to an OU football game, let me know. You and GC can be my guests. I have 4 together and usually don't have enough bottoms to fill em. Pick out a game you want to go to and we'll make it happen.

OMGosh!!! Are you serious?? That would be so cool ... I'll PM ya ...

LOL I have bottom and will travel.

Over my dead body!!!! LOL (But if GC can't make it, I'll call ya!! ;) )

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I once did a field project that required the use of dry ice to preserve specimens in plastic coolers. One day, I had a can of Coke I'd forgotten to refrigerate before leaving, so I popped it into the cooler with the dry ice for a quick cool-down. Well, I forgot the can was in there, and when I realized it an hour or two later, the can had split open and spilled its contents all over inside the cooler. Fortunately, there were no specimens in the cooler at the time, otherwise it'd have been interesting at the contract lab: "You detected what in the sample tissue?"

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My way of cooling things down quickly is to mix Dry Ice with 98% ethanol. Hard to do this outside a lab because the ethanol and all but it makes a bath @ -100 degrees F and can cool a can of soda in mere seconds. We use it to flash freeze bacterial samples however.

Latest posts

Top Bottom