Good prices on Aim Point

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking at buying a CompML3, 2 MOA or a M3 in the future and wanted to know who as the best prices. Also will need a mount been told to with a La Rue mount but don't know which one. I have a flat top Ar with removable carry handle. Not sure on the night vision, but if it is not much more why not have a scope that will be night vision capable, may win the LOTO.

Thanks

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking at the aimpoint t-1 in a larue mount close quarter situations. They're expensive but I think ordering directly from larue you save a bit on the mount optic combo. Unless you find a decently priced used one

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I looked over afcom exchange and saw some deal on aimpoint compml3 combo there, decent price, not too high not too low but I don't know if I want to send money to someone that I don't know over the internet......... Larue does have some good deal on combo and I feel secure when I order through them. In fact I just ordered something from them yesterday :)

bratch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are planning on ordering a Larue mount anyway then order the combo from Larue it is buy far the cheapest option. I got my T1 in from Larue yesterday.

With all of the fake Aimpoints out there I'm leary of getting used ones from anyone but a very established member of the site.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can tell you this, stay far, far, far away from G&R tactical for sure.

I ordered with them and got nothing but the run around from them on my order. I then canceled the order and went with Larue instead.

I think I got my Aimpoint COMP M3 with the cantilever mount for $675ish shipped to my front door from Larue. It is rock solid mount and is one of the nicest setups I have had on a rifle.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want new - order from LaRue and get it with an LT150 mount if you want just a normal mount and don't foresee yourself ever putting a magnifier on it - if you might want a magnifier on it, get the LT129 (cantilever mount).

If you are OK with used, you will get the best deal. Check out ARFcom like Ride Da Fire said but make sure you are dealing with someone who has good feedback (I've bought several things on ARFcom with no issues).

Latest posts

Top Bottom