Good prices on Aim Point

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know I never posted about this since Grant seems to have such a following, but he got me several months ago.

I ordered some mags from his website and shopped around a bit before checking out. Once I checked out and got the email invoice the mags were $7 higher than when I had them in my cart. I emailed him several times asking if he would honor the price for the mags when I checked out. Finally he responded saying no. So I told him to cancel the order. He comes back with he was going to charge me a restocking fee for canceling! For an item he raised the price on while I had them in my cart and he never shipped. When I expressed my disappointment he told me to be sure and spell his name correctly if I shared my experience.
So here's to you GRANT @ G&R TACTICAL.....

I can tell you this, stay far, far, far away from G&R tactical for sure.

I ordered with them and got nothing but the run around from them on my order. I then canceled the order and went with Larue instead.

I think I got my Aimpoint COMP M3 with the cantilever mount for $675ish shipped to my front door from Larue. It is rock solid mount and is one of the nicest setups I have had on a rifle.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know I never posted about this since Grant seems to have such a following, but he got me several months ago.

I ordered some mags from his website and shopped around a bit before checking out. Once I checked out and got the email invoice the mags were $7 higher than when I had them in my cart. I emailed him several times asking if he would honor the price for the mags when I checked out. Finally he responded saying no. So I told him to cancel the order. He comes back with he was going to charge me a restocking fee for canceling! For an item he raised the price on while I had them in my cart and he never shipped. When I expressed my disappointment he told me to be sure and spell his name correctly if I shared my experience.

I believe I would have just called Visa and had them prevent any charges from G&R - I've heard enough crappy stories about them that I don't think I'll ever buy from them.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Grant used to be a member here a few years ago. Here is his profile: http://www.okshooters.com/forums/member.php?u=2565

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You know he told me the same exact thing, to make sure we spelled their name correctly as they hate it when people spell their name wrong.

He is very cocky and I will do my best to keep business from him any time I can. My story is on here somewhere, just do a searc by my screen name and G&R and I am sure you will find it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom