Goodbye, my friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To all who knew nic6,

He went on to rest with God on 5/20/24.

He was a member of this community since 2008. I don't know how to express how much this forum has meant to him. But you all were a huge part of his life. Thank you all for your wisdom and humor over the years. This is his wife writing this, and I've heard so many stories from the boards over the years. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has given my husband advice and laughs. He loved guns so much and this forum gave him an outlet to discuss that passion.

In honor of him, please go out and make something go bang.

From the great beyond,

nic6 (via his wife, you all meant a lot to him)
So sorry for your loss. I did not know him personally. But we all have a special bond in out close group shooting buddies, Here ore there! (I'm in Arizona) R.I.P. you shot well!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers and condolences for the family.

Thank you so much sharing. Many members disappear and I've often wondered at what may have become of them.

I never met nic in person, but do "know" him and we have lost a brother. He will be missed and remembered.

I, too, have shared many of the antics of this asylum. She has been instructed to log in and report, in the case of my passing, a very few may care to know, others will celebrate.

God's grace, nic6, bless you and the family.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To all who knew nic6,

He went on to rest with God on 5/20/24.

He was a member of this community since 2008. I don't know how to express how much this forum has meant to him. But you all were a huge part of his life. Thank you all for your wisdom and humor over the years. This is his wife writing this, and I've heard so many stories from the boards over the years. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has given my husband advice and laughs. He loved guns so much and this forum gave him an outlet to discuss that passion.

In honor of him, please go out and make something go bang.

From the great beyond,

nic6 (via his wife, you all meant a lot to him)
I’m sorry for your loss. My condolences.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the hopes that the wife of @nic6 is occasionally checking back to see the comments from us here at OSA, I did go out and take some pictures today. I went to the 1889 Oklahoma Land Run Commemorative park with all the statues depicting the run and tested out my new camera and lens.

So, I did my share of shooting. Below is one of the pictures that I took, and below that is a link to my Smugmug site with those new pictures.

Terry's Commemorative Photos for Nic6

As an added note, the sculpture of the series of statues depicted the driver of the above wagon as a "self-sculpture." Of the 47 sculptures planned, their website states that 45 have been placed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom