Sweet Boy Needs a Home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
🙀🙀🙀

I guess I shouldn't be shocked ... But I am. Mildly so ...

Today, I'm out in the yard weeding while the guys tear out that wall that needs to go and good grief ...

Snoop is doing his loopy thing he does when he's looking for just the right "spot". No biggie, that's typical dog behavior. BUT ... He DIGS AN INDENTATION, TURNS AROUND DOES HIS BIZ IN THE LITTLE DIVOT ...

AND THEN COVERS IT UP!! ☠️☠️☠️☠️

I am SO dead. I fully expect him to come down the hallway doing that sideways scoot cats do when they are mad, with his tail all puffed out, making that yeee-yhooo sound cats make! 😂😂😂 What a goofy assed dog! 🥰🥰🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm gonna go back to cleaning out my garden beds now. Lol

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
🙀🙀🙀

I guess I shouldn't be shocked ... But I am. Mildly so ...

Today, I'm out in the yard weeding while the guys tear out that wall that needs to go and good grief ...

Snoop is doing his loopy thing he does when he's looking for just the right "spot". No biggie, that's typical dog behavior. BUT ... He DIGS AN INDENTATION, TURNS AROUND DOES HIS BIZ IN THE LITTLE DIVOT ...

AND THEN COVERS IT UP!! ☠️☠️☠️☠️

I am SO dead. I fully expect him to come down the hallway doing that sideways scoot cats do when they are mad, with his tail all puffed out, making that yeee-yhooo sound cats make! 😂😂😂 What a goofy assed dog! 🥰🥰🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm gonna go back to cleaning out my garden beds now. Lol

That dog must be part cat.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least he’s a polite dog by covering it up. 🤣
I dunno man ... That just makes it harder for me not to step in. My backyard looks like a bomb went off in it. No grass to be seen -- ANYWHERE!

I think the plumber/electrician/voodoo priest is coming tomorrow to lay the gas line for the Generac and then I can plant a few hundred things.

Attachments

• IMG20240423155012.jpg
    IMG20240423155012.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 0

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today's "adventure" ... So ... The subs have been in and out for like 3 weeks now?? Dogs don't even look up anymore -- most of the time. I was a little worried that maybe I had ruined my "alarm system" ...

I should not have worried. They know the contractor. But he is only in here every 3 or 4 days. Today he came in the door without knocking (no big deal -- the guys have been here since 7:30). Both of these guys were up and after the front door before I even realized who was coming through the door. 🤣🤣 Paul and I both were like 🙀🙀🙀. Once they realized it was him they were okay. I can hardly wait till Grumpy comes by to do his laundry tomorrow. Because Snoop has only seen him once since @OK Corgi Rancher dropped him off. Maybe twice. But definitely not 3 times. 🤔🤔 I'm just gonna sit here and watch the show. 😇🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom