GOP 2012 Presidency

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would you like to see run against Obama?

• Sarah Palin

Votes: 27 14.0%
  • Bobby Jindal

Votes: 35 18.1%
  • Newt Gingrich

Votes: 33 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 98 50.8%

• Total voters

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So you're assuming we're gonna have an election in 2012?

Riiiiiiight.

As for who I would like to see run for President? William Wallace, maybe, or V in V for Vendetta...

Other than that, they're all establishment nanny-boys, except in Palin's case, where she's just too naive to realize what in the world is going on around her.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found the Poll (GOP 2012 Presidency) using the search function...here, on OSA. I found it interesting because I wanted to do something similar but not if it had been done recently. I admit, there were two other people on the Poll, but these 3 (I feel) will be the most interesting to compare.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone who is the complete opposite from Obama :D

Honestly, I don't vote. *puts on flame suit* I still strongly believe that our votes mean absolutely jack sheet.

Blue Baby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think a Romney/Jindel ticket would be good. Mitt isn't as conservative as I'd like but he could win

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/15/mitt-romneys-fundraising_n_648092.html

BOSTON — A political action committee run by prospective 2012 Republican presidential contender Mitt Romney raised over $1.8 million during the second quarter of the year.

The Free and Strong America PAC also contributed nearly $350,000 during the three-month period ended June 30 to like-minded conservative candidates as the former Massachusetts governor tries to cultivate ties for a second White House run.

Contributions included $42,000 to Nikki Haley's South Carolina gubernatorial campaign, $20,000 to Terry Branstad's Iowa gubernatorial campaign in Iowa and $10,000 to Texas Gov. Rick Perry's re-election campaign.

The PAC has supported over 150 Republican candidates and conservative causes in the first sixth months of this year.

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin reported raising $865,000 for her PAC. Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty raised $724,000. Both are also weighing Republican presidential runs.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone who is the complete opposite from Obama :D

Honestly, I don't vote. *puts on flame suit* I still strongly believe that our votes mean absolutely jack sheet.

The Electoral College provides some proof to your statement.

Now, I CAN'T vote in any primary - I'm registered Independent. Sure, OK could reform their asinine ballot access laws, but they don't or won't. And the major parties could declare their OK primary to be open to Independents, but they don't or won't.

I'd like to vote the way they do in Top Shot - with my pistol ;)

That said, of the choices listed, I prefer Jindal. Of course, that is like stating I would prefer waterboarding to being systematically burned by cigars...

Latest posts

Top Bottom