Got an email that my Dillon 650 shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Osage48

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to take the press off your hands and wear it out for you! I wish I was closer. I would help you and maybe not have to buy one myself. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm about three hours from you, just south of Okc. There are a few tips and tricks that help with the 650, but if you read the instructions you'll do fine. I wish I had known about Dillon's loaders 30 years ago.

jrguns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are going to love it. Read the manual. Watch some videos from their site or youtube. Go slow and load some practice rounds first. make sure you have some good books and current load data. Be sure to get a good scale and caliper set. You should do fine. If possible take one of these guys up on their offer to help you out.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You made a mistake buying the 650. You should have got the 550. I will trade you my 550 so that you can learn on a better press. JK

You will love your new press. They didn't make the 650 when I got mine. I bought mine as a RL550. The "B" upgrade came later. I have upgraded mine now. I have had it since 1986. I have so many conversions that I don't think I can afford to switch to the 650.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You made a mistake buying the 650. You should have got the 550. I will trade you my 550 so that you can learn on a better press. JK

You will love your new press. They didn't make the 650 when I got mine. I bought mine as a RL550. The "B" upgrade came later. I have upgraded mine now. I have had it since 1986. I have so many conversions that I don't think I can afford to switch to the 650.

What he said... I also have multiple 550B's..

Latest posts

Top Bottom