got broken in to today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

green_machine2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
got broken into. be on lookout for mossberg 500 with stippled furniture(black synthetic) ,welded on bayonet lug ,side saddle. same person will have 1911 mags(compact+1 or 2 full size)) and a single para p14 mag(stainless) owasso area. don't have a sn# yet to work on. was a new/unfired shotgun.

green_machine2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I hit up 1 local pawn. he didn't seem too inthused without me having sn#. but it's 1 of a kind mossy. hard to miss a 500mossy with welded on bayonet lug and stippled furniture. I hope somone will spot it.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hit up 1 local pawn. he didn't seem too inthused without me having sn#. but it's 1 of a kind mossy. hard to miss a 500mossy with welded on bayonet lug and stippled furniture. I hope somone will spot it.

Dang. Sorry for the loss. As a concerned owasso'n. What happened exactly? Anyone else in you area get hit?

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate that this happened to you, but I hope that the OSA community will be reminded to take a fresh inventory of all their firearms. Get photos and SN# of everything. Email them to yourself or something so that you can get to them anytime. I know that when you get a good collection, it's easy to forget to inventory a new gun. DO IT NOW. You will never regret doing this, but you sure might regret it if you don't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom