Great day at H&H

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have never been to H&H but heard lot about this.I am also thinking to spend some of the days at H&H.I heard that H&H Outfitters, located in northern Cordoba, provides the finest dove shooting in Argentina.Is it true?As I love dove shooting.

Cordoba is the only place to go.:anyone:

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like a great time! Have you ever taken your son out to a match? I wished my dad had gotten me into action shooting when I was young! We'd love to have you join us at the various USPSA or 3 gun matches.

No. I have a 13 and a 17 year old that loves to shoot. I would like to get them in a few shoots. I would like to try it myself if I did not have to shoot against pros...lol

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are one or two Pros that shoot the local matches but most of us are just regular guys that like to shoot and run around. You should come out Satruday and check out the OKC gun club uspsa match. Your sons will definately want to shoot after they see it in person. Serisouly, get them out to a match ASAP. They will thank you for it.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want to shoot which I highly recommend as watching is torture be there between 9:00-9:30 fir the new shooter orientation and sign in. The walk thru and shooting starts around 10:00-10:30. Here is a link to the map of okc gun club. The matches are out at the cowboy range. http://www.okcgunclub.org/directions.html
I dint think I can make it this week do to work but go up and talk to one or all of the guys in the fancy shooting shirts. They will be happy to show you the ropes and answer any questions.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't shoot the okc gun club match Saturday there is a similar but much smaller version of the match Sunday at tri city gun club. The times are the same. The tru city match is much less structured and more laid back which can be good for new shooters. There is a junior that shoots his 22 at the tri city matche every month too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom