Great Day at the Eat and Shoot a Big Boys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got home from the ENS at Big Boys.
IT WAS A BLAST!
Got to meet some SUPER people and got to shoot some outstanding guns.
Thanks to druryj for spearheading this event. It was a great success. It was fun to put names and faces together.
What a great group. M&M has some 22's that are lasers and druryj has a 1911 with zero recoil for such a lite gun. Lot's of other great guns and everyone was shooting each others guns.
This is what a community is all about. This is what the gun community is all about. This is how friends are made.
Thanks to everyone and particularly druryj for helping this happen
Hope we can do it again.
(Great turn out).

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was just short of outstanding; the only way it could have been better was if more folks had been able to come. Met some fine OSA'ers and one brought a buddy who said he was going to join OSA after this event. I have NEVER shot a firearm with a 3.5 ounce trigger before, but I did today. Wow, mightymouse...I don't know how I'm going to be able to shoot my old beater Marlin bolt gun with it's super-heavy 2.5 lb trigger now after shooting that Annie. Steelfinger's 9mm AR was a hoot! I got to shoot a suppressed HK VP 9, a new Ruger MKIV 22/45 Lite, Jimmie's Hi-Power, Lneal's XDs .45 - that was a real surprise; hardly any recoil in a small .45 ACP pistol. Actually...hell, I shot a bunch of stuff! It was a fun day; we all shot each other's guns, nobody shot anybody else, the range and range staff was great, and then several of us adjourned to Halftime Sports Grill for a fine burger. Now; it's almost Super Bowl time. Turned out to be a fine day.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Here ! Here! Well said Steelfingers I had a blast and have not shot a 22 since I was a kid. Shot 3 today. Everyone was great and I appreciate everyone that let me shoot their guns. great bunch ,can't wait for the next one.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great fun today. Shot SurJimmy's superb Hi Power, Bull's 9mm suppressed Tavor, and DruryJ's really nice 9mm Ruger 1911, and several more guns besides. Thanks to all y'all that let me shoot 'em.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Darn it. I brought my Iphone to take pictures (of everyone that would allow ha) of everyone shooting and the guns. Was having so much fun, I forgot.

Man I forgot too! I'd love to have a pic of the look on people's faces when they first shot that Annie mm brought! Okierider just looked...stunned? Surprised? Disbelief? I dunno, I sure got it though, I'm sure I looked pretty much the same way. Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
All the above applied Druryj........... I thought about pulling the trigger and it went pfft. I liked the last rifle M&M brought out . It actually had a trigger pull instead of a trigger thought lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom