Great Deal for Both Parties

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Made a great trade for an AR15.

Here's the story. I've wanted an AR for a long long time. I run a web marketing company that does everything from web design, to email marketing and Google marketing. I mentioned to a friend when we were talking the concept of trade in our businesses that about the only trade I'd make would be for an AR. This is because if I did a big job, my wife would need my to explain why I spend $750 - $1500 of the profit on a gun. However, she wouldn't mind if I traded straight across. He perked up and asked if I was serious then proceded to talk to me about his company's need for a website for his business.

I made a nice trade. This website: www.NewCreationsPainting.com (still lacking his pictures to replace the couple I put as placeholders for slideshow and gallery) for the below Bushmaster Carbon 15.

I ended up with the gun and a happy wife and he ended up with a site, email, and hosting for just the value of the gun and it's setup which was a fraction of the cost of what he received.

We both win. :woot: :woot:
ajcriley.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_06_JCs_AR15.jpg

Last edited:

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geez, unfortunately there's so many dishonest criminals in the world that honest good folks need to always worry about every action being mistaken as criminal intent.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. He owned two. This one happened to be his more recent purchase of the two but he purchased it used from an individual anyway.
I spent this afternoon taking it down into pieces to clean it up and get to know her all personal like.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. He owned two. This one happened to be his more recent purchase of the two but he purchased it used from an individual anyway.
I spent this afternoon taking it down into pieces to clean it up and get to know her all personal like.

I hope you were gentlemanly and used lots of lube, and were very gentle with her.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awsome deal, had something like that work out for me once to. Had a friend that destroyed his drums and rotors by never replacing his brakes, shops were going to charge him 700$+, I did it. For him at cost of parts and got his grandfathers Browning sweet 16 out of the deal

Latest posts

Top Bottom