Greta Thunberg takes aim at her 'heterosexual, white, privileged, middle-aged' critics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't understand what Oprah means by "more fluid", but for me, it means that I'm having too many beers 🍻 🤗

She had a show on male and female sexuality. Her and somebody who knows a lot more about this **** than me said women were "more fluid" when it came to male/female, same sex "relations". I took it to mean that I don't mind making hay where the sun shines whereas you guys will just go home and enjoy "Handy's" company. 🤗😏😂

red442joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is this "rake" of which you speak?

After a fire, I would take a tiller and create an are dead earth where nothing would grow, for the remainder of time.
Kinda hard to hold a tiller up to her burning face, maybe one of the little Mantis two-strokes, to put out the fire, especially if she is running around all "muh face is on fire, how dare you let it burn".
Now, if you took a good garden rake, with the really sturdy handle (I don't know why you have it on the porch, maybe taking a break from raking the rose beds), jumped off the porch and started smacking her in the face with the business end of the rake, well, you might, or not, improve her looks, at least those of us that can't stand the little twit( mispelled, meant "a") would take it as a kindness that you improved her looks, and prolly shut her the hell up.

Joe

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1667781931732.png

jackinok09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a stat for you. areonautical center just broke ground On a new solar array consisting of 3800 solar panels. This should supply 4%of the centers current power needs. Enough to power 260 average size homes whatever that is. I have to wonder how many homes and businesses there are in okc and if there's enough land to cover with panels that would power them. Can you put wind turbines in between or will that shade them too much? Where will the wildlife go if we cover the world with solar panels? Can you quail hunt in a field of solar panels? Wonder how much this will add to global warming or cooling ? Did they consult with Greta before breaking ground? So many questions..

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When we were working our Summer jobs in North Texas this year, over in one area we saw LOTS and LOTS of solar farms in existence and more under construction. They are covering pretty much entire quarter sections of land and more.

If I can remember which town they were near, I'll try to get an image off of Google Maps' satellite view.

Latest posts

Top Bottom