Greta Thunberg takes aim at her 'heterosexual, white, privileged, middle-aged' critics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I find interesting is not that this confused youngster has terrible ideas (lots of folks do, especially kids with no life experience) - but - that antone would give her a platform/voice to broadcast her nonsense.

Maybe by looking into her supporters and the media owners that encourage this we could establish who really hates us.

An insignificant teenage girl is pretty much powerless without her handlers.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm an old man and have witnessed our, and the worlds society, change from homosexuality being a legitimate mental illness, listed in all medical journals, a crime, and shameful, perverted act, to not only a legitimate lifestyle, but one to be emulated, and admired, that should be TAUGHT to our innocent little kids, in schools and on TV! There was an experiment done in 1947, where scientist built the prefect environment for rats. The correct number of healthy rats were placed in the enclosure, and all their need were met! These rats prospered, multiplied, and soon this perfect rat environment we as wall to wall rats! All their needs were met except for more space! The rats started turning into homosexuals, and stopped reproducing! When the experiment was over, and the last rat had died of old age, the perfect rat environment was EMPTY! Is this what is happening here, and now?

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Considering the damage that the extant mass of humanity is perpetrating on the innocent Earth and in light of the popular Marxist narrative that places the blame for all the rape and pillage of our world’s natural resources on what is now the elder generation (Boomers), I wish to propose that as an alternate source of energy, old people should be burned as fuel to operate the power plants necessary to charge all of the cordless devices and EVs (Electrical Vehicles for you old people who are not current ‘LOL’….anyway, not yet) needed by younger generations.

jackinok09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Considering the damage that the extant mass of humanity is perpetrating on the innocent Earth and in light of the popular Marxist narrative that places the blame for all the rape and pillage of our world’s natural resources on what is now the elder generation (Boomers), I wish to propose that as an alternate source of energy, old people should be burned as fuel to operate the power plants necessary to charge all of the cordless devices and EVs (Electrical Vehicles for you old people who are not current ‘LOL’….anyway, not yet) needed by younger generations.
Well that's certainly a solution, but I think your overlooking the fact that blubber ( in my case at least) is not nearly clean burning enough to meet current air quality standards.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When we were working our Summer jobs in North Texas this year, over in one area we saw LOTS and LOTS of solar farms in existence and more under construction. They are covering pretty much entire quarter sections of land and more.

If I can remember which town they were near, I'll try to get an image off of Google Maps' satellite view.

Update:

I found the location southeast of Deport, TX. In the image below, there are a number of areas with parallel vertical lines that are areas where solar farms are either already in service or are being built. Some areas in the eastern part of the image seem "lighter" than the other areas. I suspect that those "lighter" areas are where the framework has been installed but the panels aren't on yet. That, or the panels in those areas are smaller than the panels in the darker areas.

North Texas Solar Farms.jpg

jackinok09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update:

I found the location southeast of Deport, TX. In the image below, there are a number of areas with parallel vertical lines that are areas where solar farms are either already in service or are being built. Some areas in the eastern part of the image seem "lighter" than the other areas. I suspect that those "lighter" areas are where the framework has been installed but the panels aren't on yet. That, or the panels in those areas are smaller than the panels in the darker areas.

View attachment 317254
that's crazy. around here their throwing up wind turbines about as fast as they can and landowners are leasing the property to them. I wonder if that's the case with these also

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that's crazy. around here their throwing up wind turbines about as fast as they can and landowners are leasing the property to them. I wonder if that's the case with these also

My guess is that they are buying the land. At least with wind towers, the land owners could still pasture cattle on the land. Not so on land for solar farms. And, as to the wind towers, they are putting up lots of them in the western part of Northern Texas. Our summer job took us from the area around Vernon and Seymour, TX to the area around Paris and Clarksville, TX in the east.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this the kind of kids our society, schools, churches, politicians, the 24/7/365 PROPAGANDA,is turning out? God I hope NOT! I have posed this before but just can't help myself, when I see stuff like this! In 1947 a experiment was done, by building the perfect environment for rats. The correct number of healthy rats were placed in this inclosure, and all their needs were met! These rats flourished, and multiplied, and soon this enclosure was wall to wall rats. Everything they needed was furnished but MORE ROOM! The rats started turning homosexual, and quit reproducing, and when the last rat died of old age, the perfect environment for rats we as EMPTY! is this what is happening to the human race? It's sure starting to look like it is to me?

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My guess is that they are buying the land. At least with wind towers, the land owners could still pasture cattle on the land. Not so on land for solar farms. And, as to the wind towers, they are putting up lots of them in the western part of Northern Texas. Our summer job took us from the area around Vernon and Seymour, TX to the area around Paris and Clarksville, TX in the east.
any land leased by commercial wind farm is considered as foreign owned land. the leases i read gave the land owner the right to farm his own land as long as it doesn't interfere with the wind project. most for 99 years? i wonder what effect inflation will have on lease income?

Latest posts

Top Bottom