Grilling warning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Getting ready to grill some Elk burgers, and found a stainless Steel fiber laying on the grill after brushing.

Saw a TV program about this the other day. The person had to have surgery after injesting one of these fibers.

Be carefull out there.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. Great point. If your grill is not in a lit area or you choose to grill later in the day, I recommend a clamp-on grill light. I'd recommend one no matter what, actually.

2. I've never had elk, I'm totally jealous. Is the flavor noticeably different from deer?

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. Great point. If your grill is not in a lit area or you choose to grill later in the day, I recommend a clamp-on grill light. I'd recommend one no matter what, actually.

2. I've never had elk, I'm totally jealous. Is the flavor noticeably different from deer?
yep it tastes like elk. Lol good tip Dennis. I had spagetti with some burger end of last week.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got one of those grill stone cleaners at Lowes. It does a good job at cleaning the grill, I just don't know how often it will have to be replaced.

Latest posts

Top Bottom