Group buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I wouldn’t have interest in that particular place, but it would be a good idea! There’s tons of acreages available here in Oklahoma. I’d be in for us getting together as a group, buying an acreage plot. Could be done as a ‘Members Only’ gun club. Have different levels of membership lengths (1 yr, 2 yr, 5 yr, etc.) dues would go towards supplies (for structures, etc.) taxes, payments (if done on a mortgage basis), upkeep, etc.. Have weekly or monthly duties assigned, where when it’s our turn, go out and clean up, mow, or whatever. Basically set up like several gun/hunting clubs I’ve seen around. The money probably wouldn’t even be an issue, since most of these places have a waiting list, and they charge in the $1000 to $1500 range for just a yearly membership, if I remember correctly.

That's all great, but there are zero acreages here in OK with Colorado weather :) :)

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’d be in for us getting together as a group, buying an acreage plot. Could be done as a ‘Members Only’ gun club. Have different levels of membership lengths (1 yr, 2 yr, 5 yr, etc.) dues would go towards supplies (for structures, etc.) taxes, payments (if done on a mortgage basis), upkeep, etc..

I can't even imagine the sheer magnitude of petty arguments that would break out in that scenario lmao... I bet there'd be less snark though. People tend to temper themselves when they remember that sticks and stones actually hurt.

Last edited:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I can't even imagine the sheer magnitude of petty arguments that would break out in that scenario lmao... I bet there'd be less snark though. People tend to temper themselves when they remember that sticks and stones actually hurt.

Especially if we got there and found out that about a third of the folks possibly had more that one username..........................:musketeers:

Latest posts

Top Bottom