GTAV - Yes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GForce89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Whiteys in the hood sho think they hard.
If you're smaller than him he *might* pull your card.
Knowin' nothin' online but talkin' ****...

out of nowhere came todd who thought he was a g, he rolled up in his benz and punked those b's. When whitey and dustan were about to quarrel, todd blasted their azz with a double barrel.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would love to see a new Vice City, complete with 80's sound track.

+1 Vice city was by far my favorite.

I thought San Andreas was okay. I have GTA IV and I honestly haven't played it for more than an hour. For some reason I just can't stick with it. It might just be bad timing.. (Every time I start playing it, I only have a little time to spare)

Edit: Just watched the video. Looks pretty darn cool. Might have to give it a try.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The reason why it never clicked for me is b/c I have always subconsciously suppressed my inner gangster?

Im getting too in touch with my emotions, I need a therapist...

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vice City was great, but the amount of freedom you have in the world on San Andreas is what makes it amazing. I love the game because you can do anything you want. Go to the gym and bulk up, change clothes, all sorts of stuff. It's kinda like the Sims, but hetero.

Baron Driver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vice City was great, but the amount of freedom you have in the world on San Andreas is what makes it amazing. I love the game because you can do anything you want. Go to the gym and bulk up, change clothes, all sorts of stuff. It's kinda like the Sims, but hetero.

San Andreas definitely had the best map, but I loved the 80's theme of vice city. Not as much of a fan of GTA IV, but I did enjoy the ability to pick up bricks and huck them at people. I also spent a lot of time driving headlong into trees just to watch the character fly through the windshield.

The games are good stress relief if nothing else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom