Guess what tomorrow is?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kinda proud of them myself, a self supporting gov't. agency does not come along very often. I figure if I am going to pay my hundred bucks a year like I normally do then I would just as soon it went into something I will actually use and benefit from.

lockoutmonkey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got lucky and when I turned 18 my dad bought me lifetime hunting. Now that time has passed and I haven't hunted in about 10 years, I have lost the darn thing. Where do I go to geta replacement?

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well their shoddy system costs me money. Unless I purchase a liscense at 12:01 January 1st, i'm not getting everything I paid for.
Actually, you're getting everything you paid for.
It's a 2010 license, not a 1yr license.

[Broken External Image]

None of these say 1yr license.

If you go into H&H at 8:30 you don't expect a discount on a lane just because you were tardy.

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i just got a life time, you have to mail in the application or take it to headquarters. also requires a game wardens sign off to prove you lived in oklahoma for the required amount of time.

5 year licenses are hard to beat unless you want to pony up the 775 to get the lifetimes...

also a reminder that no sales tax dollars are budgeted to OWD

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got lucky and when I turned 18 my dad bought me lifetime hunting. Now that time has passed and I haven't hunted in about 10 years, I have lost the darn thing. Where do I go to geta replacement?

You can request a replacement online at www.wildlifedepartment.com or if you get to the city much you can go to the headquarters on Lincoln and get one while you wait.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I purchased my lifetime combo in 1994 at $400. It was issued in December of 94 and Jan. 1, 1995 they went up to $525 for the combo. I think I had it "paid" for in saved fees by 1999. As for the poster that believes he is getting screwed, go buy all your licenses tomorrow so you will have the full year. LOL

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the day I can buy my last fishing license. I turn 64 in 2010, so I get a geezer license this year, that will be good for life. I already have a lifetime hunting license.

Latest posts

Top Bottom