Refrigerant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just had my two a/c units serviced....$379.00 which included one # of R22......My unit that cools the upstairs leaks about one # every couple of years so the cost is low enough that I haven't had to replace it with a new unit....hope my luck holds....!!!!

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just had my two a/c units serviced....$379.00 which included one # of R22......My unit that cools the upstairs leaks about one # every couple of years so the cost is low enough that I haven't had to replace it with a new unit....hope my luck holds....!!!!
How old are they and what brand?
edit: silly question by me if they are R22

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Need to top off a condenser with R22. Anyone know of source? I have used mine over the years on a slow [legal] leak. Need maybe 2 lbs. I need to get by another year before replacing.
I installed these in 1992 in my own home when I was licensed. I let my license expire years ago.
Of course I will sign letter for resale to remain legal. Isn't it wonderful what the EPA and greenies have done to the price of refrigerants?
If this post is out of line may the MODS delete it.
craigslist in Bixby -- you can likely get this - use what you need and sell leftover later for more than you paid
Factory sealed tank of R-22 refrigerant. 30lbs plus the jug weight. Get it before summer!!! Asking $725 cash only. 918 -7 nine 8- 8552
If the ad is up, it is still available.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A well known member came thru and I'm up and running. 80 psi
Now the man cave upstairs will be cool for cranking up these puppies.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom