Guided Deer Hunt-Recomendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After so many years of leasing and never topping the 140+ mark, I reached the point of giving up on leasing land here in Ok. I figure on just hunting land in the family and start going on a guided rifle hunt out of state every year. So far through my research i like the reviews on SEK outfitters and Hickory Creek, both in SE Kansas. I know Mt. Hide seems to be the best but i've put a limit on myself and $5k is just out of the question. Anybody have any good recomendations for me? Thanks OSA Hunters!

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
don't know what the rules are for NW kansas. but north of Goodland around Atwood to the Nebraska line has some monster mulies.
Wide open hilly country probably 200-300 yard shots. kind of like hunting antelope.
You could call Carlsons sporting goods/Carlsons choke tubes and ask if theres any outfitters they would reccomend.

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally think that if you are leasing land in western oklahoma then you should be able to grow 140 inch bucks.

I only have the opportunity to lease small tracts of river bottom land (40-80 acres). Seems like every year we have have 3-5 deer that need just one more year. Then they usually don't make it through rifle due to the neighbors shooting them. I just wont ever lease again unless its a substantial amount of land that I could control more easily.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
After so many years of leasing and never topping the 140+ mark, I reached the point of giving up on leasing land here in Ok. I figure on just hunting land in the family and start going on a guided rifle hunt out of state every year. So far through my research i like the reviews on SEK outfitters and Hickory Creek, both in SE Kansas. I know Mt. Hide seems to be the best but i've put a limit on myself and $5k is just out of the question. Anybody have any good recomendations for me? Thanks OSA Hunters!

check out countyline outfitters in ohio my kind of price and they are killing some giants plan on mabye hunting there this year

Latest posts

Top Bottom