Guided hog hunts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Duh, I’m slow, like beer, pretty weird too. I don’t know what these clubs are you’re talking bout, but would be willing to learn if you’d take me!🤣🤣🤣
Let’s do it. I heard there’s a new place in Vegas, I’ll pay for the flight. Thunder Down Under is what it’s called. I hear it’s all Aussie girls with big butts. I’ll pay for all the fun you can stand.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want to do it right and have the coin, look at a helicopter hog hunt with buckshot. I did that in the fall of 2020 and it was a great time.

I was a guest but I think the cost was around $1500 for an hour. Glad I didn’t have to pay.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend of mine took his dad here:
http://www.blackmtnhunts.com/
They went a couple of times.
If still owned by Tim, I can vouch for him personally and bet you'd have a great hunt with him. Now, it's I think 160 acres high fence or could go to Shiloh in Stonewall, Ok. Never been to Shiloh but they're primarily bow. If you rent the whole place, I think you can go with rifle. Not 100% sure.

I like the Double G outfitters offer. Go and report back how it is. I need some pork to add to the venison in my freezer.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I reached out to Double G, no answer. I tried sending them a message on facebook, but I wont be able to get a message back since I don’t have their proprietary app to receive messages. So hopefully he calls me back.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I reached out to Double G, no answer. I tried sending them a message on facebook, but I wont be able to get a message back since I don’t have their proprietary app to receive messages. So hopefully he calls me back.
If you have a home PC or laptop you can log onto facebook and check messages their WITHOUT their stupid app. Ridiculous you can't access messages on your mobile device without that app. I've had the exact same issue myself

Latest posts

Top Bottom