Guided Varmint/Hog Hunt, Lodging and Meals Provided

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who's been runnin dogs over there? River got out this week from all the rain and finally saw some hog activity around. Guess the water moved them from the river bottom to higher ground. Caught 20 or so crossing the road on the other side of the river from the house.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Roosta - Chuckey texted me and asked if Bear, his bil, could run the catch dogs on me since Bear was going to run on Kenneth too. Bear caught 2 sows with the dogs and said 8 were left. Could you please put some corn in the north feeder so the pigs will stay around for the hunters?

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are close to 4,500 acres committed to this hunt. The latest piece has close to 1 mile of Kiamichi River running thru it. This bottomland should yield some cats and the place has alot of hogs. The different properties consist of hay meadows interspersed between timbered draws, river bottom, creek bottom, dense cover etc. None of the properties have been hunted for predators and most have not been hunted on since Thanksgiving.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last I heard chances are better than 1 in 300, if they don't sell all the tickets. It would make an excellent weekend get away. Learn some predator hunting techniques, kill some predators, kill some hogs, and the best part, not having to cook or do dishes for a weekend. It really is for a good cause as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom