Gun bunnies... do they know anything about guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm, she shoots similar to how I was taught. Usually I have my off hand close to a reload though.

View attachment 181980
Yeah, but things have changed since they invented smokeless powder, pampaw.

dcc0ace0accb110fe1ae67cdb3269cac.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, but things have changed since they invented smokeless powder, pampaw.

I will admit the guy that first taught me to shoot was a retired Texas Ranger, but the guns did fire smokeless. It was a single action but it was loaded with modern ammo. Sadly he never would let me fire his original Colt Navy.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You couldn’t be more wrong :) I think it’s stupid, yes. Wrong? No. Just stupid. Plenty of ways to express one’s self without permanent brands like what you see on cattle.

I’m thinking, maybe wrong, that these ladies are using tattoos that are fake to look like They are hip or current in fashion?
There is a butt load of ways to apply fake tattoos that wash off with soap and water. Full arm sleeves or whatever they desire.
Personally it’s your body and your decision to do with it what you may so I don’t judge. I just don’t look if I don’t like it.
I have zero tats.

https://www.prinker.us/collections/prinker-devices

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m thinking, maybe wrong, that these ladies are using tattoos that are fake to look like They are hip or current in fashion?
There is a butt load of ways to apply fake tattoos that wash off with soap and water. Full arm sleeves or whatever they desire.
Personally it’s your body and your decision to do with it what you may so I don’t judge. I just don’t look if I don’t like it.
I have zero tats.

https://www.prinker.us/collections/prinker-devices

Could be, maybe not, but I don't care. It's a matter of taste. Just because some people find it repulsive, or stupid, I believe that says more about them than it does the wearer of the tat. Now, I believe just like everything else, moderation is key. If they are covered in them and have them on their face & neck, I don't believe that shows very good judgement, but like you, in the end it's not for me to judge. Then again, if I'm the hiring manager and they are applying for a job that faces the client or public, then I get to judge.

I've know some folks that had full sleeves that are the nicest people you'd ever want to meet. You can't judge a book by it's cover. It isn't the tats that don't make someone likeable or approachable or vice versa. It's the person. I'd never not be someone's friend because they had a bunch of what I considered ill advisable body ink. One of the biggest douche bags I know doesn't have a single tat. One of the nicest guys I know, he's also very successful in the corporate world, has a 3/4 sleeve. Back when I was dating, I'd never not date a girl because she had a tat, except maybe a face or visible neck tat.

Different strokes for different folks, but again, those that get all ****** about people wearing tats are a little more suspect to me than folks that have a lot of tats.

Back to the pics please!

Latest posts

Top Bottom