Gun bunnies... do they know anything about guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love them southern gals. I love Hannah Barron's voice. She's cute, but not really my type, but yeah, I could talk to her for hours.

View attachment 433514

Hannah Barron is much more my type than most of the gun bunnies posted here. She might not be as voluptuous, but when it comes right down to it, I can’t think of hardly anyone else posted here I’d rather go fishing with, or take to the gun range. Hannah is the real deal!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hannah Barron is much more my type than most of the gun bunnies posted here. She might not be as voluptuous, but when it comes right down to it, I can’t think of hardly anyone else posted here I’d rather go fishing with, or take to the gun range. Hannah is the real deal!

Yup. I agree 110%. She's rastled blue cats bigger than her, grinning all the way. She reminds me of my niece who's in the navy, stationed out in San Diego. Tough as nails country gal.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Married to this ‘Okie’ Choctaw Country Girl since 1970. She can shoot, too! Helps clean fish and dress game and cooks like Julia Child. Can’t keep house, but I don’t care…..
1701698793225.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom