Gun control activists petition Chipotle to ban guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I completely agree.

The problem the OC community at large has is finding ways to increase exposure without overwhelming and scaring the general populace.

Why do they need to increase exposure? If the law allows open carry they should just be happy with it and then LEAVE IT ALONE! Just because you got it doesn't mean you need to flaunt it. I said at the very first of this thread these guys were attention whores. That pic proved my point.

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
some people are their own, and our, worst enemies.
The pics are horrendous and didnt help at all and further showed the middle of the roaders that some gun owners are idiots and reinfforce the notion that perhaps there are too many guns out there.

Had I seen those dudes get out of there cars at a local eatery carrying like that I would have been on instant point, watching and probably thinking of 911 myself.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The various amendments including the second, are oriented towards protecting the populace from the federal government. Not the states. Not private businesses.

Carrying a rifle into a restaurant to "protect your rights to carry a firearm" is asinine, monumentally stupid and publicly demonstrates the lack of common sense and good judgment that should be required when carrying a fire arm in public.

THIS is why we can't have nice things. Dumbasses.

I agree!

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I don't understand the discussion that's going on here? Has everyone seen the picture that caused this kerfuffle? Because this:

i479.photobucket.com_albums_rr155_OldFart_57_9A663102_8BE3_49DA_AD1B_64ED496B001B_zpsg7vueczn.jpg

Is indefensible. I don't care if you're pro-open carry, pro-open carry of long guns or whatever, that is inappropriate in the extreme. If it walks like a douche, poses like a douche and is generally acting like a douche while failing to represent anyone in any acceptable manner whatsoever, it's a douche.

Is someone in this thread actually attempting to defend douchebaggeris extremis??? :anyone:

Yep...those two pillow biters aren't doing to pro-2A community any favors.

SilencerX7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother is in the Marine Corp and he says that, while he is allowed to eat in the Chow Hall when he has a rifle checked out, the rifle is to be between his legs the entire time and never carried like that.

Even then, individuals like those two walking in with any weapon attached to them would make me leery... They just look like the kind of people to start some trouble.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do they need to increase exposure? If the law allows open carry they should just be happy with it and then LEAVE IT ALONE! Just because you got it doesn't mean you need to flaunt it. I said at the very first of this thread these guys were attention whores. That pic proved my point.

I agree those clowns were just looking for attention.

By "exposure" I mean letting people in general see that a firearm can be carried responsibly and without threat or incident.

A right not exercised is a right lost, and if the general populace can see that open carry doesn't have to be threatening then it makes the anti's arguments against carry in general more difficult.

Latest posts

Top Bottom