Gun control: Stealth agenda revealed by Attorney General Holder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's the problem with Holder. He claims to understand the Constitution of the United States and the Heller decision, yet he can't understand the difference between flying on an airplane and the 2nd Amendment. He's too smart to play stupid, so I have to believe it's intentional and malicious.

Nanook 450

Marksman
Reaction score
I have enough of obamie and his desciples thinking they can control guns in middle America - I'm also confident that local law enforcement and military will not enforce such draconian laws, should they be written.

Rastus

Marksman
Reaction score
I have enough of obamie and his desciples thinking they can control guns in middle America - I'm also confident that local law enforcement and military will not enforce such draconian laws, should they be written.

I hope you are right. My fear is that not all people are like the people of Oklahoma. Next, and this is to understand not to criticize, since in other nations law enforcement and military were successfully used to collect weapons why would it not work here?

I think our beliefs as Americans is the answer but I will point out, wrongly I hope, that the youngsters coming in are dumbed down and do not share our values and beliefs. Again, Oklahoma is a specialty, I travel a lot and just don't see the community and "old time patriotism" as prevalent in other states.

My thought is that the left coast and the liberal New England states will collect guns as opposed to not having a job and not making payments. Again, I hope I am wrong but it's where I think we are.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have enough of obamie and his desciples thinking they can control guns in middle America

This may sound crazy but, I usually worry more about Republican gun control and yes I am a Republican. Here is how I see it. Obama and the rest of the gang control the 3 houses; total control and yet they don't dare talk about gun control seriously. If they do, all the Republicans and some Democrats who understand they will pay the price just like they did with the assault weapon ban, will not support it.
Now consider a Republican President like Reagan banning new class III weapons, papa Bush banning the importation of semiautomatic rifles and McCain planning to close the gun show "loophole". In a case like this most of the Republicans side with the President and with help from the Lefty Democrats they can get away with it. The same Republicans that didn't mind papa Bush's importation ban, for some reason thought that Klinton's ban was wrong.
If Obama gets a second term, it will be another story. Right now with his popularity reaching new lows every day, we are temporarily safe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom