gun inventory software

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My AWESOME wife made me an excel spreadsheet that is really cool. It has spots for S/N, date acquired, sold, traded, in use. Also has a link imbeded that will go to another sheet that allows for range info for a paricular gun as well as photographs of the gun.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i know it has already been stated, but i would second trying excel. you probably are looking for something more specific that will pull data for you, but i think if you play with excel you will be surprised, i had not messed with it until recently and had never known anything but 2003, i have found 2007 is really interesting and helpful for a number of things if you have the time and will to set it up right.

N

Nebraska_gunner

I stumbled upon this software last week - and I have to say, this is the best of all that I have tried so far.
http://www.gunmanager.com
In addition to inventory this gives you the ability to enter your shootings - (with target pictures) and calculates ammo count. For the first time my ammo report matches my actual # of ammo in stock :)

I am not in any way affiliated with the company - I just really like the product!

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
excel. or any spreadsheet software.

Excellent. I have used that since day one of my computer use. Just sayin', Zombie, as you already know we can make up our own. thank you. Have to add something, in my previous life I was an accountant, many areas so that may have a lot to do with my love of the spreadsheet. Thanks.
Lone Wolf

Latest posts

Top Bottom