Gun owner destroys his AR-15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't own any assault weapons. Only ones that will mitigate the possible assault on me or my family. Take it to the bank.
If you take a sledgehammer to a movie prop AR, have the DNC photographer take pictures of it, look manly (look manly not be manly) as you do it, then you will have owned an Assault Weapon.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In keeping with his philosophy regarding violence, I’m certain Chad Vachter intends to cut off and smash his penis in response to rapes and sexual harassment so prevalent in the media. I’m sure he’s thinking, “The way things are going in modern culture, there ain’t no need for men, anyway.......”
Semper Fi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone want to take any bets on how many gun forums that Chad Vachter trolls on under the facade of being a strong 2nd Amendment supporter? As chazroh posted earlier, I wonder if he will be destroying/crushing his car(s), pickup(s), truck(s), motor home(s), etc.---any of which could be used to commit the mass slaughter of many innocent victims like the terrorists do. :scratch::rollingla:rotflmao:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom