Gun safe moving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody have a contact for somebody that moves safes, okc/norman area as im in blanchard. I really just need it moved out to my driveway or on to my trailer then I can take it from there.
I don’t know any movers. From what I’ve seen it’s usually a few hundred and may be worth it. I think it was June of last year I tore my bicep loading a safe into the back of my truck and cost me quite a bit. Third safe I’ve moved last year and then that one gets me loading it into the back of the truck. Had to have surgery for it to be reattached. So watch out loading it in the back of the truck.

As for moving it in the house if it’s not too monstrous, a dolly with a strap around it will work real good. Also I’ve read that some use thick PVC pipes, I’d guess 4-5 would do the trick moving around the floors of the house if you don’t have a dolly

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are looking for professionals you may try oklahomasafemovers.com. They did a great job for me. Very careful with my home, the safe itself and quick. A lot better than the first "safe movers" I hired.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
safe moving sticks. Or do like I’ve done and moved our safe five times over that past number of years, and use 4” pvc rollers, cut down 1” less then the doorway. Use 3-4 and when one pops out the back, move it to the front. Need 3 people really. Ours weighs over a half a ton, and we still get it done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom