Need to move a suburban. Need a dolly or trailer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am needing to move a barely running 96 suburban with running boards/skirts from Bristow to OKC this weekend.
Unfortunately I don't have a trailer or dolly to move it with. It is 4x4 but I can drop the rear drive shaft if need be to use a dolly.
I don't usually ask for help, but I was hoping someone here might have something I can borrow for the weekend.

Last edited:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the one.

Length: 220.0 in
Wheelbase: 131.5 in
Width at the running boards: 79.5 in
Height: 72.3 in
Ground clearance: 11 in
Curb weight: 5,500 lbs

1712165603506.png

Last edited:

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think my 16' would be long enough and with rails it may not be wide enough. If you don't find something by Sunday(which is likely too late), I will be at our property and can measure the trailer then text you the dimensions.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sold my car hauler. My 16ft has side rails like above. Don’t think it’d do it. With those skirts it will need a dovetail and long ramps to break over.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sold my car hauler. My 16ft has side rails like above. Don’t think it’d do it. With those skirts it will need a dovetail and long ramps to break over.

The last trailer with siderails we tried to put it on was 2-3" too narrow. It would have barely fit without the running boards.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That burbon won't fit on a Uhaul trailer and my bet too wide for their dollies. All we have at work are tilt trailers and they don't do well with vehicles, especially trucks, or I'd help out as I'm in Bristow area too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom