Gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aikido73

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's what I need to know. I can't sell at dealer who's all prices like they always offer. I need a crowd of people that might be interested.
Thanks

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went yesterday. Normally I don't go to Metcalf shows, but I was getting cabin fever at the house. Lots of customers. Building was about half full of vendors. Admission was $13.00. It took about 45 minutes to see every table there. Parking was terrible. Lots of other events going on in other buildings.

Tom K

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I live in the Tulsa area but went to the Metcalf show in OKC, drove down early and got there about 9:30. Saw everything in 15 minutes, but went around a second time just because I had driven two hours to get there. A small and sad little show.

Then I drove back to Tulsa and went to the Grand National show, which used to be pretty good but has really fallen off the last 5 years or so, a fraction of its former self. Turns out the benefit of going to the Metcalf show was that it made the Grand National look good by comparison!

Latest posts

Top Bottom