Gundy gets apology over blown TD call

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Thanks Ronny. Now I don't have to go look for that. That is a frame from video that clearly showed the ball coming out before it crossed and before the player was down. I'm not sure it ever crossed before being recovered by OSU, but in all honesty that part was hard to tell. Coming out before crossing the plane was not.

BigTexOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, that just shows the ball is out. You have no idea if it crossed or not. Opinion only.

The Big 12 said the replay officials made the correct call based on the replays available.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't find the video of Bergeron lying on the ground with his head lying directly on the goal line. That one was pretty conclusive. I can't remember where I saw it. Actually, I think it was on a replay at the time. Anyway, I've reconfirmed the chain of events in my own mind. For all the good it did me. lol

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tex and WVU is really mixing it up right now. It's hard for me to decide who I want to win. It's been a great game to watch. I think WVU is about to wrap it up, though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom