Guns you sold and regret

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My first rifle that my Dad bought me, Ruger 1022. It was rough as a cob after thousands of rounds and many years, traded it towards a shotgun that I didn't mind getting rid of.

POPIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HK 91 got in 1980 ($425)
Ruger .22 had stamped in it made in 200 th year American Liberty 1776-1976
Gave to father in law he lost it.:

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sold way too many... Glock 26, Ruger Super Blackhawk, Ruger SS .22 too many to list. My son sold a S&W Model 29 in mint condition that I should have bought.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An International Harvester M1 Garand, probably unfired since a Letterkenny rebuild in the 1960s. Beautiful condition and a striking example of a LEAD silvery park; at the time, it was my only IHC, and I had no idea M1's by that company would become my favorite. I'm good friends with the buyer though, and he'll sell it back to me - someday!

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've sold or traded many guns over the past 40 something years - probably the one I regret the most is a Marlin 336 in .219 Zipper. I got more in trade value than it was worth at the time, and I don't regret the fact that they are pretty valuable now. One reason I trade was because I couldn't get it to shot like I wanted it to or expected it to and I know now what my solution could have been. Dang!!!

:oops3:

Cedar Creek

Latest posts

Top Bottom