Gurkha Beauty/Beast?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone tried either of these sticks? I've been on a major Man O' War kick as of late and decided to start mixing things up a little bit. As of yesterday, I am the winner of two separate cigarbid auctions and will be sampling both of these in the near future.

What are some of the favorite "every day" reasonably priced cigars out there that are worth mentioning?

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have not tried anyone of those, but never really tried any Gurkha's for some unknown reason. My current fav is Liga Privada 51's from Drew Estates, which at about $11 a stick is a great value IMO.

I think the Acid Toast cigars are great for something different. As far as an "everyday" cigar thats a tough one because it depends on budget. For $10 you can get something pretty decent, but under $5, I think you may as well get the 'cutting floor' 'factory rejects' stuff.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have not tried anyone of those, but never really tried any Gurkha's for some unknown reason. My current fav is Liga Privada 51's from Drew Estates, which at about $11 a stick is a great value IMO.

I think the Acid Toast cigars are great for something different. As far as an "everyday" cigar thats a tough one because it depends on budget. For $10 you can get something pretty decent, but under $5, I think you may as well get the 'cutting floor' 'factory rejects' stuff.

As infrequently as I treat myself to a cigar, $11 is more than reasonable. That being said, I can't seem to find Liga Privada 51s available at cigar.com or cigarsinternational.com. Would you say they're most similar to the Undercrown, 9, or T52?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a couple different ghurkas but not beauthy/beast. So far i havent had a bad ghurka.

As far as cheaper everday types i just got a bundle of Thompson "coroho cubanos" for $39 shipped. So far they are pretty ok. Had a thin wrapper but it stayed together.

Latest posts

Top Bottom