Gut feeling........will Putin attack Ukraine ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right now he is watching the olympics and seeing if he can get most of what he wants without invading. I doubt he will and the Biden admin is doing something right by releasing everything our intil figures out Putin is planning. That is throwing him off his game.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I expect to see a referendum staged in the 2 Eastern regions of Ukraine about whenter or not to join the Russian Federation.
The vote total will be 98% yes.
Russian Army rolls in to the new areas of the Russian Federation.
Game over.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
53518423-10454949-image-a-97_1643464667678.jpg

If there ever was an argument for the 2nd Amendment, it's what the brave people of Ukraine are going through. This is why we need 'Assault weapons' with more than 10 rounds of ammunition. The Russians don't care about your liberal ********. They'll bomb your kindergarten and take your freedoms....

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As we shouldn't. We've struggled to mind our own business for some time now. Ukraine isn't our problem, and I can 100% see Putin's point about NATO adding them, and putting missiles on his doorstep. We wouldn't stand for that, and we shouldn't expect him to, either.
NATO is a strategic defense alliance. It wasn’t formed to invade Russia, but to protect Europe from a Soviet invasion. Isn’t Putin making the case that Ukraine does in fact need to be a part of NATO?

I don’t want to see American troops dead any more than anyone else, but China is watching this damn close. They’re going to see how easy it would be if they decided to attack Taiwan. Keep in mind Asia has nothing comparable to NATO.

jacouls

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
NATO is a strategic defense alliance. It wasn’t formed to invade Russia, but to protect Europe from a Soviet invasion. Isn’t Putin making the case that Ukraine does in fact need to be a part of NATO?

I don’t want to see American troops dead any more than anyone else, but China is watching this damn close. They’re going to see how easy it would be if they decided to attack Taiwan. Keep in mind Asia has nothing comparable to NATO.
Agreed, it's a sticky situation and American lives shouldn't have to be lost, however, Neville Chamberlin taught us that appeasement only strengthens autocrats. You definitely nailed what China is doing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom