H&H exchange policy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm not in a position to make a phone call at the moment, but I screwed up and bought the wrong holster over lunch.

Anyone know what H&H's exchange policy is? I've not opened the package.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did the same and even opened a package. It was a clearance holster. They even have signs that's say they don't accept returns on clearance items. They returned it no problem so I would imagine you would have zero issues.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They exchanged a same plane sight sight that was brand new for a gas block height one, same brand/model, AND I had purchased the original from ODA.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went in to pick up a holster one day. Grabbed it and paid, got home and it was a lefty. Went in and exchanged it for the right handed one, was no problem at all.

Firearms on the other hand are pretty much you bought it you're stuck with it unless you want to sell it as used or as a consignment weapon.

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heck, I returned a holster there that I had worn for a week, back when they carried looper holsters that imitated crossbreed's because the looper one was really uncomfortable and they returned it and gave me my money back!

Latest posts

Top Bottom