Had a Spooky Gunship fly over head this morning.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Things must be getting rough in SW OKC.

I was walking back into my office when I see a prop plane comming in to land at Will Rogers. As it got closer I noticed it was an AC-130. Then I noticed a rather large barrel sticking out the side of the plane.

Not to often you get to see one of those in the air. At least it wasn't circling our office with wings pitched to bring the plan into firing position.

TMA-1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was walking back into my office when I see a prop plane comming in to land at Will Rogers. As it got closer I noticed it was an AC-130. Then I noticed a rather large barrel sticking out the side of the plane.

Was that just around 12:00 noon? I think I saw the same plane. Correction - I heard the plane, then felt the rumble in my gut, THEN I saw it.

Noisy and imposing-looking monsters, aren't they? :-)

jhawknokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was out on the tinker flight line yesterday and they had alot of planes. i did see a couple f-22's (I think at least) and what looked like a couple f-18's. They do bring f-22's in every once in a while and they are pretty awesome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom