Hall of Fame Posts (Archive)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did have the foresight to save Dr. Tad's last reply to Dustin, tho.

Originally Posted by Dr. Tad Hussein Winslow
Ha ha. You know, dustingaunder, I fully realize that, as the child that you are, you have nothing better to do with your life than to follow me around on this board, and post nonsensical and sarcastic things about any pics I put, attempting to denigrate me (yet failing miserably), and doing nothing but wasting bandwidth - contributing zero to the topic at hand. Yes, we all know that you have a long history of following me around like this, such as the last time that you felt compelled to stick your nose in and let everyone know that you thought my guns were ugly, which I had posted pics of. Yes, we all know that the last time you did this, I ended up throwing down a challenge to you, to meet me in the street with OSA witnesses, in a fistfight - even though I'm more than 20 years old with bad joints and 165 lbs soppin wet (you'll recall that your response was "Wow, that's a lot of dung"). We also all know that your response to the fistfight challenge that was "I'm a lover; not a fighter" (Translation: I'm a chickens**t wuss). I frankly cannot see how you can look yourself in the mirror and actually keep making appearances on this board with your airsoft ninja knowledge, with your real name no less, after having been called out and made to look like the girl-wussy that you are. You're kinda like man-bear-pig, except that you're actually girl-woman-wussy. You chickened out of the challenge, but it still stands any time, little boy - name the time and place. I'll bet that your father is very disappointed in you - he wanted a boy that would grow into a man, but all he got was a smart-alek mall ninja wanna-be soft girl. How does your wife even stay with you, knowing what a wuss that you are? It's a good thing you have some guns - You're such a wuss that my grandma could whup your arse, and she's dead! Man oh man, if you had any dignity at all, you'd re-register under a pseudonym, and try to save what little good remains of your family name. Hopefully you have some brothers that are not royal life-wasters like you. If you lived in a small town, you'd be the laughing stock hiding behind your keyboard with your worthless nonsensical bandwidth-wasting 'contributions', and chickening out of challenges. Have fun with that whole being a woman thing.

Oh yeah, be sure to go cry to the moderators like you did last time. We all went to grade school - we know your type. Cry, baby, cry!!

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, I am honored... but I really don't know how you can put my Juggalo dog on par with the guy with 15 knives, and some of the parody responses. That is pure solid internet gold.

I personally enjoyed this post, in one of the Rijas threads:
Just in time for Christmas.
CUSTOM Biggsly/Hipoint pistols.
1st. These are kept in my beer fridge overnight at a chilling 36 degrees.
2nd. All porting and CUSTOM machine work is done with a milspec Dewalt drill.
3rd. I only use quality CUSTOM paint markers.
4th. These come with my personal CUSTOM 5 years/ 100,000 mile warranty.
5th. If it breaks, bring it back. You pay a small handling fee of $150 and I will replace it with a new CUSTOM Biggsly/Hipoint pistol.
These are very limited, and priced to move quickly.
$1,295.95
Be one of the first 10 buyers, and I will toss in a CUSTOM $25 Circle K gift card.
i785.photobucket.com_albums_yy137_Biggsly_uglygun2.jpg

i785.photobucket.com_albums_yy137_Biggsly_uglygun.jpg

You know you want it, and for the low CUSTOM price of $1295.95........ Why say no?
CUSTOM multi colored dots are a $75 upgrade.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My QT ecperiance was alittle different. I was at the QT in Sand Springs @ 412 and hwy 97 I was gonna run in and pick up a two liter real quick. I open the cooler and lean in to make my selection, when I hear "I'm gonna bash in your f%#*(n head". Unable to see who was saying what to whom I did what any semi intelligent person carring a gun would have done, strong side away from the treat and prep for the draw. My attention turned away from making my selection to preparing to shoot someone, I smoothly strightened up and turned to face what I preceived as the "threat". As I accessed, the peice of human fecal matter that had spoken these words to me.

I went from afraid to angry, because upon closer assement of the sitution I saw that this peice of white trash gansta wanna be wasn't speaking to me, the 6'4" 300 lb man, he was talking to his girlfriend/wife and she looked to be pregnant, really pregnant, about 18 months along with twins pregnant. My blood surged through my body as I stood there expressionless, with the cooler door open, getting ready to put a round into the forhead of whis waste of humanity.

I stood there for what seem like an enternity, in reality it might have been 5 to 7 seconds, before realizing I'm not the white knight and this peice of crap presents no imainate threat. I was so angry, and so fusterated that someone would treat/speak to a woman in such a vulnerable position that way and I made a decision that if I stayed in that store for one second longer I would shoot this prick. I left the pop in the cooler and walked briskly to my car, and left the property. I was so charged up, so mad, thankfully a cooler head prevailed.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seedy hitting on young women:

I'm in my early 30s and remember when "pulse" rotary phones were still common.

I was recently talking with some "early 20 somethings" about phones. They were getting nostalgic about corded home phones and "brick phones"...

I made a circular motion with my index finger several times while making the sound of a rotary pulse phone "shhhkkt-tk-tk-tk-tk, shhhhkt-tk-tk-tk-tk-tk, shhhhhkt-tk-tk-tk-tk-tk-tk, etc.." and asked them "what am I doing?"...

...not a single one of them knew what that was.

Latest posts

Top Bottom