Hall of Fame Posts (Archive)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's dude from the TV show "Justified" I saved that for BB one day to offset all the boobage in one of Spatas's threads in hopes to lower BB's blood pressure and keep the thread alive. IIRC it worked. :P to you too. Stay out of my photo bucket you stalker. Man I need to delete some stuff from my photobucket.

Timothy Olyphant

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm actually a big TO fan, but had no idea that was him. I am watching Justified, working my way through the series, but apparently haven't made it to that episode yet. As for looking through your FB, I clicked on the Post12 pic so I could save it (thanks, btw!), and Timothy's ass-pics were displayed in the bottom section along with some others. Sadly, the naked man-ass caught my eye. lol I'm gonna say it was shock. Yes. That's it.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No problem. I am not ashamed. I have a few more screen captures from that thread somewhere. I will have to find them. That post 12 pic is also posted in the early pages of one of Reddogs giveaway threads. That might be where the man ass pic was posted too. That thread turned into a chat room one night and was pretty damn fun. I dig justified also. I haven't had time to work my way thru the series though. I plan to this winter.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sexting post was a little over the top. The guy was in a rough place on a personal level and was inebriated. Ridge deserves a drink on the house for stepping in

Latest posts

Top Bottom