Hall of Fame Posts (Archive)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the time that he posted the mock magazine cover of "internet tough guy quarterly" when someone talked about "whooping" him was awesome.

I remember this, but can't remember who I was replying to. I've had at least two members threaten to kick my ass via PM's over something I said in a thread, tho. You're not posting hard enough until you get threats.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I must have been wicked pist as I dont even remember posting in that one...

You?? Pist?? Whudda thunk it ... BTW, you are the ONLY person I've ever said "Whatever" to in my life. Remember that?? I thought it was sweet that you PM'd be because I had you worried when I didn't put up a fight ... That was an extraordinarily bad day of bad days ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh Good Lord ... How could I forget Brazillan Boy's thread where he called me an uneducated racist because I wouldn't rent him a gun ... LOL

There was not a single solitary guy on this board who stood up for me, save GC, DavidE and Iriediver ... What's really funny is look whose still here ... :D

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh Good Lord ... How could I forget Brazillan Boy's thread where he called me an uneducated racist because I wouldn't rent him a gun ... LOL

There was not a single solitary guy on this board who stood up for me, save GC, DavidE and Iriediver ... What's really funny is look whose still here ... :D

i would have stood up for you.........well.....probably not.

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I missed that one...but I imagine they were all too scared of you to stand up for you.... ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom