Hammered? Or hammerless?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

W150

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the little that I've looked into it you're making it where it doesn't automatically engage the safety. The slider is still there and I want to stay it still works as a safety when manually engaged. Like I said its been years since I've looked into it so I might be remembering something a little wrong. A quick google should clear it up.
Most shotguns with an automatic safety can have the lever that sets
the safety removed with the option of still using it as a manual safety gun. I have not disabled it on my shotguns since I finally trained myself
to always push the safety off when I got on target. It helps that I also
shoot a Mossberg 500 Ruger 77 and a Nylon 66 so using a tang safety is second nature.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys sound like my wife......can't make up her mind for anything:D:D

Just kidding....I've done the same research before each purchase on line, but you have made it more fun:D

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've got one of the old Norinco's Coach SXS in 20Ga. A fun little blaster. She's also the after 9PM door buddy. I'm not worried about the 20Ga. being under powered compaired to a 12Ga. Three inch #2 Buck will get the job done!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom