Handgunlaw.us With Question!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Consult the ODW regulations about each individual WMA on the CORP lands. There were recent laws passed that allows CCW on federal lands now, IE Yellowstone, or where ever. The CORPS land in my area (Kaw Lake) during hunting season has every RV/tent/camper with guns and hunters. They hang the deer from trees in the camp ground.

The federal land thing only applies to lands owned by the national parks service. This allows whatever mode of carry is legal in the state where the land exists. You are allowed to hunt on CORPS land, but you can not carry a loaded firearm when it isn't hunting season.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The federal land thing only applies to lands owned by the national parks service. This allows whatever mode of carry is legal in the state where the land exists. You are allowed to hunt on CORPS land, but you can not carry a loaded firearm when it isn't hunting season.

Coyote season is year around. I always have a loaded gun on me when on Corps or WMA's. (or anywhere else for that matter)
Coyotes have been know to be aggressive......
I've never had an issue with any employee as long as its holstered. I do conceal mine when normal hunting seasons are closed, but during the open seasons, I open carry with a caliber appropriate for the season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom