Hank Parker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hank Parker and his son along with Mark Scroggins (his show is on direct tv chan 608) are in Ponca City this weekend. They are here for the MZ opener.

The reason I know this is my wife and her friend are in OKC at the "Affairs of the heart" craft show. They went to a resturant to eat that was backed up and offered 1/2 Of their table to a couple in-line. They talked and found out that they are filming a show in PC. Hank and his son are already here but they have friends in OKC and wanted to visit with them before heading to PC. They chatted, but MY WIFE DIDN'T OFFER TO INCLUDE ME IN THEIR HUNT. I think thats really rude of her
We need to have a talk.:smash:

bigcountryok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hank Parker and his son along with Mark Scroggins (his show is on direct tv chan 608) are in Ponca City this weekend. They are here for the MZ opener.

The reason I know this is my wife and her friend are in OKC at the "Affairs of the heart" craft show. They went to a resturant to eat that was backed up and offered 1/2 Of their table to a couple in-line. They talked and found out that they are filming a show in PC. Hank and his son are already here but they have friends in OKC and wanted to visit with them before heading to PC. They chatted, but MY WIFE DIDN'T OFFER TO INCLUDE ME IN THEIR HUNT. I think thats really rude of her
We need to have a talk.:smash:

So he's filming his next C'Mere Deer commercial in OK. :hypnotize:

Sounds like you need to remind her that anytime a hunt is mentioned, she should immediatly follow with "my husband would like that"....:puppet2:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to like to watch him fishing, (my wife thinks he is Hot)
but when he started that C'Mere Deer crap and I suckered into it, I wasn't a fan of his anymore, He has bowed to the $
I bought some of it and put it out next to a feeder using the directions. The deer acted like it wasn't there and walked past it to the feeder. I had a trail cam on it 24-7.

bigcountryok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to like to watch him fishing, (my wife thinks he is Hot)
but when he started that C'Mere Deer crap and I suckered into it, I wasn't a fan of his anymore, He has bowed to the $
I bought some of it and put it out next to a feeder using the directions. The deer acted like it wasn't there and walked past it to the feeder. I had a trail cam on it 24-7.

I haven't tried it yet, and probably won't.

I can't blame the guy for trying to make a buck, anybody these days that's involved with sports, hunting, or anything in the public eye knows that the $$ is in the endorsements. He just takes it way to far and isn't very convincing. His shows don't seem to be about the experience of being out in the wild, but trying to get a kill over his product. Him and his sons hunting have never impressed me. Put anyone on the places they get access to, and bait or no bait, they will have an opportunity at nice deer for the most part.

kbart

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
He owns the majority of C'Mere deer he bought it from Ivan. I can't blame him for pushing his own product but I think the product doesn't work.. At least it didn't when I tried it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom