HAPPY NEW YEAR OSA!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone.

I haven't stayed up to see a new year arrive in many, many years.

Come to think of it even when I did stay up I don't really recall many actually come in mainly because of this........:)

12 year.jpg

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Happy New Year. Unlike some of the others on this board, I did stay up and see in the new year. Had water in my mug and a couple of chocolate chip cookies to celebrate.

While I sincerely wish great blessings upon everyone here, I wonder if this could be the year that I (and maybe a few others) could prove to be the sandburr in someone's shorts. (You know, someone like Iggy, Gunbuffer, and a few other cantankerous old coots.)

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had a great family gathering at one of my daughters’s homes. Lots of good food and snacks, fun games, etc. stayed until after midnight. Then carefully drove home. Probably the first time in ten years or so that we made it past midnight. Gonna be a great year!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Happy New Year Ladies and Gents!! Fireworks woke me up so I stood out in the yard and glared at the never do wells down the street and enjoyed their fireworks!!:cool:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone! Fireworks started around here about 11:15. If they were still going at Midnight, I didn't know it. I haven't been awake for a new year in many, many.

Wishing all of the you the best in 2020!

Latest posts

Top Bottom