Happy Saint Patricks day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ain't nobody gonna kick me!!! I wear orange and no-one is gonna stop me!! If anyone wants to" try" to kick me....all I got to say is "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth"!!! PM me and will discuss a location for our Irish "sept" or "clan" to re-settle a dispute(battle)that was decided in 1690!!

[Broken External Image]

ai.cdn.turner.com_cnn_2010_WORLD_europe_07_12_northern.ireland5a0eb5a0ed6495966b902372e68d27db.jpg

His Royal Highness(HRH) William of Orange
[Broken External Image]

aupload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_a_a8_Orangeorder2004.jpg

***Yes, I know my day of Orange is July the 12th***

Cohiba

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ain't nobody gonna kick me!!! I wear orange and no-one is gonna stop me!! If anyone wants to" try" to kick me....all I got to say is "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth"!!! PM me and will discuss a location for our Irish "sept" or "clan" to re-settle a dispute(battle)that was decided in 1690!!

***Yes, I know my day of Orange is July the 12th***

Cohiba

Consider your QBs kicked. ;)

Having pride in an Irish Protestant heritage is one thing... promoting some lame Orange Order ideology is completely lame.

I am confused though. Whats with the flag of the Irish Republic? Shouldnt a yellow bellied, orange order, flaming friend of cromwell, loyalist being flying the Ulster Banner? Oh wait,... that flag has been done away with since the 70s. So wheres the union jack? :P

To clarify,.. this is all said in jest....

... except the part about yellow bellied...loyalist. :P :P

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought about showing the Ulster Banner
arlv.zcache.com_ulster_banner_card_p137453428648198215q0yk_400.jpg

But since I believe in a united Ireland....the tri-color is flown in Northern Ireland to show united support!!
awww.irish_flag.org_rippled_irish_flag_720.jpg

Maybe a little of this???!!!
a2.bp.blogspot.com__gcQ0Ok8DG8s_S8QucZjqaYI_AAAAAAAAEdo_qQgtzxfb0d5ed86891e70a9febf0e9d64c8589.jpg

Yes, I still have relatives in Northern Ireland:Ballymena, Belfast, and Lisburn.

Yes, back in the day...I even had a few relatives killed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time in Northern Ireland.

I only wear the orange to show support for my heritage and to show that my family(right or wrong) is from Northern Ireland.

As a kid, I had the Ulster Banner( a relative sent me back in 1971..I was 8 years old) hanging on the wall above my bed.

I agree...all is said in jest..."Beidh lá eile ag an bPaorach"....we'll live to fight another day!!!

Cohiba

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought about showing the Ulster Banner

But since I believe in a united Ireland....the tri-color is flown in Northern Ireland to show united support!!

Maybe a little of this???!!!
a2.bp.blogspot.com__gcQ0Ok8DG8s_S8QucZjqaYI_AAAAAAAAEdo_qQgtzxfb0d5ed86891e70a9febf0e9d64c8589.jpg

Yes, I still have relatives in Northern Ireland:Ballymena, Belfast, and Lisburn.

Yes, back in the day...I even had a few relatives killed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time in Northern Ireland.

I only wear the orange to show support for my heritage and to show that my family(right or wrong) is from Northern Ireland.

As a kid, I had the Ulster Banner( a relative sent me back in 1971..I was 8 years old) hanging on the wall above my bed.

I agree...all is said in jest..."Beidh lá eile ag an bPaorach"....we'll live to fight another day!!!

Cohiba

No explanation needed. I have relatives over there too. Some are Protestant Loyalists (Grandfather's brother in law), some Protestant Nationalists (GF's B-I-L's kids), Most Catholic Nationalists, NONE VIOLENT. And as with most people with family in the region, related to some casualties from both sides (which is why my GF immigrated in the 1920s, and about a half dozen cousins over the 1970s and late 80s).

And Ill see your Irish whiskey and raise you a scottish whiskey...

[Broken External Image]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom