Happy Thanksgiving OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We discussed this issue tonight as well. Thanksgiving has to be kept traditional, but our annual Christmas dinner for the same crowd needs to be something different, and simpler.
Took us two full days to prepare the house for the influx of a big crowd. Thank God the weather was perfect so folks were filtering in and out. Going to take another day to clear the extra tables and chairs out of the house and put it back in order.
I threw out hamburgers and hot dogs at Christmas, but that got shot down.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
We discussed this issue tonight as well. Thanksgiving has to be kept traditional, but our annual Christmas dinner for the same crowd needs to be something different, and simpler.
Took us two full days to prepare the house for the influx of a big crowd. Thank God the weather was perfect so folks were filtering in and out. Going to take another day to clear the extra tables and chairs out of the house and put it back in order.
I threw out hamburgers and hot dogs at Christmas, but that got shot down.

Hahaha. No dogs for Christmas? Well... you make your own sausage, right? I'm telling you, the brats I've been getting at the German deli in Tulsa have me frigging HOOKED. That might be an option - a German Christmas with brats, kraut and schnitzel? :D

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hahaha. No dogs for Christmas? Well... you make your own sausage, right? I'm telling you, the brats I've been getting at the German deli in Tulsa have me frigging HOOKED. That might be an option - a German Christmas with brats, kraut and schnitzel? :D
British ancestry. Have to be bangers and mash.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to get in bed early because we have Texas BBQ to gorge on tomorrow!

Franklin_ShortRibs2.jpg

HEY! Why can't we do barbeque instead of turkey on Thanksgiving? I mean, come on, it's even better than lasagna!

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom