Is this something to be Concerned with?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I moved to Oklahoma in 1999 for a variety of reasons, and really love the state in spite of living well over 1000 miles from family. Fast forward, relaxing before Thanksgiving Dinner stumbled accross this over morning coffee:

If this is true, makes me despise the TSET commercials even more. Also, we pass a law to "help" our economy, yet 5 other nations ultimately profit more so than actual Oklahomans.

Personally I am not anti-marijuana, but this is ridiculous if true.

Happy Thanksgiving!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, none of this is surprising. Oklahoma has a long and proud tradition of political corruption. We love conservative values, but not enough to let them get in the way of making a quick buck.

Yep. God bless: Gene Stipe -- the Godfather ... Mary Fallen ... George Young ... Brad Henry ... Greg Treat ... David Walters ... John Whetsel ... Mike Christian ... And and and ... Those are just the handful that come to mind without any effort ... But I have green beans to throw some mushroom soup in and French series onions on top of ... 😘
Just be thankful that it solved our education funding problem.

But, but, but ... they told us we did that when Brad Henry "sold" the lottery to the Baptists. 🤷

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not like the legislature didn't have ample evidence of how this worked out in other states. That is to say it never works out like they promise it will.

I'm not against it at all. But regardless of how the law is written someone's gonna find a way to abuse it or to circumvent the intent of the law. I would really be surprised if even 20% of card holders had legitimate medical issues.

I don't care if people consume marijuana. But ill-informed politicians writing marijuana laws are as bad as ill-informed politicians who try to write gun laws. It should be no surprise the pooch was thoroughly screwed with the OK legislation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom