Harsh experience at Harsh firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did want to point out that you stating I was wrong and you were right because of an ad hominem is an ad hominem attack, which makes me right. However, I am not completely sure what I said was an ad hominem because I never stated that you were wrong because you don't have a life I merely insulted you, which alone isn't an ad hominem.
truthaboutguns_zippykid.netdna_ssl.com_wp_content_uploads_2014_02_courtesy_troll_me.com_.jpg

It's not ironic at all that you completed that thought...... 5 hours after you posted it. You're not mad though.... and this is all "entertainment."

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not ironic at all that you completed that thought...... 5 hours after you posted it. You're not mad though.... and this is all "entertainment."
I just have a real job, in the real world, which I don't use my cellphone at. But, you pointing out the 5 hour thing is another ad hominin thing.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

So there.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

So there.
I say pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom