Harsh experience at Harsh firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShurShot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And here I thought Obama Care caused the most grief for Small Business owners...in comes the Internet.

People without training and experience shouldn't be smithing guns, business owners who don't know how to use the internet shouldn't be running ads on it.

Ignorance on the part of the shop owner and his staff along with poor customer service caused this problem, not "the internet."

The bogus ad has now been pulled, the business owner has been forced to confront his failure and acknowledge the crappy customer service his employee provides his customers, etc...

Seems to me the internet is working perfectly in this case.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People without training and experience shouldn't be smithing guns, business owners who don't know how to use the internet shouldn't be running ads on it.

Ignorance on the part of the shop owner and his staff along with poor customer service caused this problem, not "the internet."

The bogus ad has now been pulled, the business owner has been forced to confront his failure and acknowledge the crappy customer service his employee provides his customers, etc...
I don't dispute this.

Seems to me the internet is working perfectly in this case.

I am human just like the rest of us which means I get my skivies in a wad over stuff too. I just don't beat it to death. Speak your peace, stop spending your money with said business, and move along. OP asked for the peanut gallery so I am throwing my thoughts in. My opinion on the matter doesn't begin or end with this thread. I think people taking their complaints to the web are far to common and excessive.

ShurShot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am human just like the rest of us which means I get my skivies in a wad over stuff too. I just don't beat it to death. Speak your peace, stop spending your money with said business, and move along. OP asked for the peanut gallery so I am throwing my thoughts in. My opinion on the matter doesn't begin or end with this thread. I think people taking their complaints to the web are far to common and excessive.

Me too, I agree.

For the record, I haven't said and haven't taken the position that I won't shop there and I think the avatar thing is taking it too far. But I totally understand the frustration, even though it's only $20 or so, that the OP feels. Bait and switch, aside from being illegal, is something that drives me nuts, even if it was just a mistake.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Attachments

• beatingadeadhorse.gif
    beatingadeadhorse.gif
    122.4 KB · Views: 181

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
He'll be much better off without you. You're this angry over something that never happened to you... after he apologized... after he said he'd make it right.... then you're gonna be one of the more problematic customers.
I'm not angry about any of it, just stating my opinion. Unlike keyboard commanders, who see computers as an extension of their penis, while they make 16000 posts, I find all of this as entertainment.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not angry about any of it, just stating my opinion. Unlike keyboard commanders, who see computers as an extension of their penis, while they make 16000 posts, I find all of this as entertainment.

Awww precious.....bless your heart..... the ad hom proves my point.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awww precious.....bless your heart..... the ad hom proves my point.
I did want to point out that you stating I was wrong and you were right because of an ad hominem is an ad hominem attack, which makes me right. However, I am not completely sure what I said was an ad hominem because I never stated that you were wrong because you don't have a life I merely insulted you, which alone isn't an ad hominem.
truthaboutguns_zippykid.netdna_ssl.com_wp_content_uploads_2014_02_courtesy_troll_me.com_.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom