has anyone ever spotted a concealed weapon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have never once noticed a CCW license holder wearing their gun. But I think that the vast majority of license holders effectively CONCEAL the weapon.

I have successfully worn a .44 Mag handgun around while visiting my brother, to see if he could spot it, and he never did. I'm thin, but a thick, insulated flannel shirt will hide anything smaller than a rifle, given the holster is appropriately located.

Also, wearing a really huge handgun around for several hours sucks.

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Concealed carry is sometimes hard to hide, especially in the summer time when we can't wear much of jackets or sweatshirts. My t-shirts aren't long enough either, so most of the time I just keep it in the vehicle. Just be careful for those who do have the little "accidents" of showing a concealed weapon with a permit. Some of you may have heard of Erik Scott who had a cc license and still got killed by cops on "accident". Go check out his story: http://www.erikbscott.com/
It is very sad that some people are just uneducated and so afraid when someone has a weapon and that some are just so trigger happy. So for good sportsmanship and keeping everyone save, let us know when we expose ourselves on accident.

It is very important to remember this, as well as, obey the commands of officers, don't make quick movements and stay alive to explain your side of the story.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I received a Crossbreed Supertuck holster for Christmas from my mom and the only thing I don't like about it are the belt clips both branded with raised crosses. Anybody who knows the Crossbreed brand will recognize the clips and whether I'm printing or not, they'll know I'm carrying. Though anybody who recognizes the Crossbreed brand will most likely appreciate that I'm carrying, but that's still not a blanket guarantee.

The good thing for me is that I rarely wear my shirt tucked in, but a holster that's designed to allow shirt tucking shouldn't be made more obvious by branded belt clips. I've heard they have non-descript clips available for purchase, which is something I might look into.

I'll be purchasing a MicroClip or a MiniTuck in a couple of months for the summer time and I might include a request for non-marked SnapLocks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom